Try these easy to make, fabulous sliders with a cheesy surprise inside.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 T onion, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 Apollo’s Gift Lactose Free Mozzarella Jack Snack Sticks
- 8 whole wheat mini buns, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Honey mustard dressing
- Handful mixed spring greens
- For the sliders, combine the ground turkey, chopped onion, and salt/pepper (if desired).
- Divide the meat into 8 equal parts, forming them into balls.
- Cut each of the Apollo’s Gift cheese snack sticks into 4 equal pieces.
- Insert a piece of cheese into each of the balls and form the balls into patties.
- Grill, bake, or pan fry the patties until the meat is thoroughly cooked. Cooking time will vary based on cooking method.
- Place the patties on the mini buns and top with sliced avocado, mixed greens, and a drizzle of honey mustard dressing. We used our favorite honey mustard dressing from Briannas Fine Salad Dressings and avocados from California Avocados Yum!
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.
What a treat!