If you like Greek salads, you’re sure to like this Greek Flatbread recipe. Super quick, super easy, and super yum! And, as always, lactose free.
What you’ll need:
- 1 approximately 7”x7” prepared flatbread
- 1 – 2 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 c Apollo’s Gift cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Pinch of sea salt
- Small handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 c cucumber, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To assemble the flatbread spread the olive oil on the crust.
- Top with the minced garlic, shredded cheese, olives, and sliced onion.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of freshly ground sea salt.
- Bake the flatbread for approximately 10 – 12 minutes, until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from the oven. Top the flatbread with the baby spinach, chopped cucumber, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut into serving size pieces. Enjoy!