Try this delicious and easy-to-make Garlicky Herbed Cheese Dip for all of your upcoming holiday gatherings.
What you’ll need:
- 2 c Apollo’s Gift, shredded (8 oz.)
- 2/3 c mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 large cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 c fresh herbs, chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- generous pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 round loaf of multigrain bread or crackers*
*Note: Serve in a gluten free bread bowl or in your favorite serving dish with vegetables for dipping.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the shredded cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. We used a rosemary, chive, and flat leaf parsley combination for our fresh herbs. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a bread knife, slice off a thin layer of the top of the loaf of bread and set it aside.
- Hollow out the center of the loaf, trying to reserve as many large pieces of the bread as possible.
- Cut the top and the reserved bread into bite sized pieces and place them around the loaf.
- Spoon the cheese dip into the hollowed out bread bowl and serve. This dip is equally delicious spooned into a serving bowl and served with your favorite crackers.