Surprise your guests with this easy to make, elegant, Italian lactose free cheeseboard.
What you’ll need:
- 5-6 Apollo’s Gift Lactose Free Mozzarella Jack Snack Sticks
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dried hard salami
- Cherry tomatoes
- Castelvetrano whole green olives
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Cut the cheese snack sticks into ½ inch cubes.
- Arrange them on a platter and drizzle with olive oil. Top with freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the baguette into slices, drizzle with olive oil, and toast in oven until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, slice the salami and arrange on platter. Add the green olives, cherry tomatoes, and walnuts.
- Add the toasted crostini.
- Enjoy with a nice glass of red wine or your favorite beverage.